Coverage Options for ATVs
While different states have different minimum requirements for ATVs that all owners need to check, you'll want to consider these coverages:
- Collision CoverageÌý- Covers physical damage to your ATV in the event of a crash. Select a deductible you would be comfortable paying if something unpredictable happened and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing youâ€™re protected.
- Liability Coverage for Bodily Injury & Property DamageÌý- Helps provide financial protection in case of injury to a personÌýor damage to property resulting from contact with your ATV.
- Comprehensive CoverageÌý- Can offerâ€¯compensation if your ATV is damaged as a result of a non-collision event such as theft, vandalism, or fire.
ATV Insurance Frequently Asked Questionsâ€¯Ìý
What doesâ€¯ATV insurance cover?
ATV insurance can cover a wide range of things, including:â€¯
- ATV protection from accidental damage or loss of ATV
- Liability protection
- Equipment protection
- Additional support including collision coverage
How much is ATV insurance?
On average, ATV insurance can cost between a few hundred dollars to over a thousand dollars per year depending on a few factors:
- Driving history
- State you live in
- Amount of coverage
- Make and model of ATV
Does ATV insurance cover water damage?
ATV insurance can cover water damage depending on the type of coverage purchased. Flooding, vandalism, and theft are also commonly covered under most ATV insurance plans.
ÅÝÜ½¶ÌÊÓÆµ provides ATV insurance coverages through non-affiliated insurance companiesÌýto help you save time and money.ÌýYou'll be able to customize your coverage during the quote process so you can find a rate that will protect your ATV and fit your budget.